[updates] 21 more for 3.1 alpha

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Sun Aug 26 10:45:24 UTC 2001

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Folks -
>
> I have just issued 21 updates for 3.1 alpha to the update servers.  These are
> mostly from SqC, as we are trying to freeze a stable image for work with
> Squeakland and several student classes for this fall.

I have been packaging updated images in .zip files and handed them to Bruce
O'Neel, who usually uploads them to uiuc. However, I haven't heard back from
him the last couple of times. (Bruce, you hear this?)

Therefore I thought I'd hand out the link to the directory where I put
things for Bruce, so that y'all can grab the zips from there. (Usually I
leave zips in that directory corresponding to the three or so latest update
levels.)

http://lucs.lu.se/people/Henrik.Gedenryd/squeak/updates/Squeak3.1a-4282.zip

Please don't make this link too publicly known, and let's hope that the
server isn't completely thrashed by downloads, or I might have to take these
packages away. But then I might overestimate Squeak's popularity.

Henrik