monitoring keypresses

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at terminal.cz
Sun Aug 26 14:51:45 UTC 2001

How can my object monitor all keypresse when working in Squeak?
For example, I want my activity in Workspace and System Browser to have
its full original functionality but at the same time I want my personal
object to monitor all keypresses. The important thing is, I want to
monitor ALL keyboard activity, no matter where my mouse pointer is
currently located and what morphs are currently displayed.

Second question: Is there a Class which waits for a single keypress and
then returns it?

--
                                          Frantisek Fuka
(yes, that IS my real name)