Squeak how-tos

Michael Guenter michael at ns.kanazawa-h.ed.jp
Mon Aug 27 00:40:03 UTC 2001

Hi,

Thanks Karl for pointing that out.  As I read through the links, I was
hoping that someone would mention Bob's and my efforts.  I wrote a brief
article about challenges that I have faced as a Newbie (in the latest Squeak
News http://www.squeaknews.com/) and my proposal for Study Buddies in
Squeak.

I suppose at this point more than the actually content my on-going tutorial
with Bob ( the link that Karl provided) is the idea behind it.  I have
learned far more than that tutorial would show.  Every time Bob has provided
an answer for _my_ question (i.e., addressing issues of my interest and of
relevance to me) it has helped me immensely.  Summer holidays and my
Dissertation have slowed my efforts, but having my "own" tutor is second to
none!

Michael
"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard
enough to find your way around Chinatown."   Woody Allen

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1928