Squeak how-tos

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Mon Aug 27 02:52:59 UTC 2001

Hello Michael,
I've been reading some of your Study Buddy exchanges. Did you have a play
around with EventRecorderMorph as mentioned by Doug Way earlier in this
thread ? It's a really interesting class, and its history is noted in the
class description. At one point it was developed for automating a how-to.
It's not fully functional in Squeak 3.0 but I have a fix written by Doug Way
that I can send if you want.
Regards,
Gary