Squeakland.org changes

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Mon Aug 27 06:23:20 UTC 2001

Hi all,

the next iteration of the Squeakland.org web site is now life.

We did some minor changes to the layout of the site, but the main
changes are a new version of the Squeakland plugin and a new detection
process.

The plugin is now in sync with the latest version of the development
system.
The installers also include a standalone version so you can work both
online and offline with the same version.

Please note that if you are creating content that is intended to be
viewed using the plugin, you should use the Squeakland, not the
development image!

Please let us know if there are any problems with the site so we can try
to fix it asap.

Due to yet another server move the server will be down for (hopefully)
short periods of time within the next days.

Michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill