[Enh] and [Bug] new SUnit code for the update stream

Andres Valloud sqrmax at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 27 15:43:16 UTC 2001

Hi Rob.

It's been some time, I see Linda is becoming real.  Go for it!

I have some quick comments about these updates.

> Sunit @ Camp Smalltalk, was updated for Squeak.

I scanned the code for major fixes already available for SUnit, just to
make sure.  I didn't find them in your files.  For instance, exception
handling is still broken.  There is a Squeak SUnit 3.0 port in SWT 0.5
which includes all the fixes not present here.  There is a newer version
of events in SWT 0.5, too.  Ummm...

BTW... the new SWT 0.6 release should be up in the swiki today if I stop
having trouble uploading stuff to it.  If not, I'll just setup a website
to hold the files.  I updated the swiki yesterday, so now there's some
text describing what's new.

Events and SUnit in particular didn't change in SWT 0.6.

There's a hidden value in mirroring the files somewhere else: currently,
the SWT swiki does not support resuming broken downloads.  I don't know
about other people, but I always had a lot of trouble downloading and
uploading files.  And this SWT release is about 7MB zipped... (or 5.5Mb
with Rar).  I tried uploading 1Mb rar volumes yesterday but they would
be slow and abort way before being complete :(.

Andres.