Squeak Server Page

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Mon Aug 27 15:50:17 UTC 2001

Bolot updated SSP to work with Squeak 2.9 (I believe some compiler
changes in 2.9 broke it).  That should work with 3.1 as well (I should
write some SUnits for it so that we can be sure).

The original, and Bolot's 2.9 update can be found at:
http://ssp-squeak.swiki.net ...I thought that ComSwiki includes SSP, but
maybe not.

- Stephen