[Q] Image file for WinCE/iPaq?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 27 22:54:39 UTC 2001

On Monday 27 August 2001 01:58 pm, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> I do have a problem in morphic: I can't (yet) get the hand to release a
> yellow resizing dot. So that pretty much ends a session for me :) I'm also
> not sure how to invoke halos, etc. etc.

Sadly, in the recent make-over of the Morphic window resizing, no one fixed
the mouse-over problem with window resizing.

My little change set that emulates a pen mouse would have been useful.

The problems I see are:

* resizing is started by mouseEnter: and mouseLeave:. It needs to be
sensitive to mouseDown: in the edge area, as well.

* the NewHandleMorph state logic doesn't handle mouse clicks from pens
correctly (I think).
--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA