[newbie] new look, scrollbars, mouse wheel, diff, searching

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue Aug 28 18:19:59 UTC 2001

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> writes:
> By adding the site:groups.yahoo.com and inurl:squeak you can restrict
> to the list messages:

Thanks Ned. Google sees the list at uiuc.edu too, which has much less
fluff.  I set up a couple of quick search forms at
http://zwiki.org/SearchPage which others may find useful.

NB google may not see everything; searching for "mouse wheel" turned
up http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/mail/squeak/msg01311.html at uiuc but not