"Mob Software" by R. Gabriel & R. Goldman

Edwin Pilobello edwinp13 at home.com
Tue Aug 28 16:42:34 UTC 2001

I was reading Brian Harvey's "Simply Scheme" on the train home one day.  A
person who had only a view of the back cover, noticing my occasional smiles
at the author's quirkiness asked, "Is that a textbook on Men And Their
Relationships?"

It lead to a very warm and welcome conversation on the joys of programming
sans the non-collapsable syntactical shackles of Pascal.

Wouldn't you think that a T-shirt procelyting www.schemers.org would get
noticed and perhaps garner even a few converts?

:-)  edwin