HtmlParser Re: [ENH]Html table (second version)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 04:50:22 UTC 2001

"Richard A. O'Keefe" wrote:

>         which token it can contain.  The way it's done now is that each
>         branch is trimed in from the end looking for negated tokens, if I
>         understand this right.
>
> What the heck is a NEGATED token?

I _think_ in this context </b> or </tr> would be those things which
cause <b> or <tr> to be negated. But I may be wrong. This is a real
beastie: it really is just one whopping great class method which Karl is
beating into submission. He's a braver man than I!

Cheers

John

--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: