HtmlParser Re: [ENH]Html table (second version)

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Aug 29 05:22:45 UTC 2001

"Richard A. O'Keefe" wrote:

>         which token it can contain.  The way it's done now is that each
>         branch is trimed in from the end looking for negated tokens, if I
>         understand this right.
>
> What the heck is a NEGATED token?

Uh, it's what the HtmlParser and other classes uses internaly to check
if it's a end tag like </table>. I also first wondered what a negated
token was but found out that it was the end tag and it made
enough sense so I did not rename it endTag or some thing equal.
I guess from detail, documentation and readability point
of view it should be renamed...

Karl