SWT 0.6 + Squeak VM 3.1 Alpha1 : <primitive: 141> ^ self primitiveFailed

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Wed Aug 29 20:46:38 UTC 2001

Hi,

    I just encountered another walkback as I tried to 'Copy' (Alt. c) the
title of  'SWT Code Configurations' window (Squeak VM 3.1 Alpha1):

'Error: a primitive has failed'

'SystemDictionary>>clipboardText:'

 "<primitive: 141>
 ^ self primitiveFailed"

    The 'New title for this window' window cannot be dismissed with neither
'Accept' nor 'Cancel' !

    It looks like only 'SWT Code Configurations' and 'Squeak World Tour
Bootstrap' windows suffers this problem.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo