AutoStart doesn't work with a shrunken image

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 29 22:02:40 UTC 2001

Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com> is widely believed to have written:

> How small have you been able to make the image?

This one came out at 5Mb, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to
get rid of the 3D project. Ran all the usual stuff, but it just sits
there sticking its tongue out at me. The window goes away ok, but the
project is still there in the project list.

One I prepared based on update 4164 got down to 3.3Mb doing just the
same shrinkage. Go figure.

tim

Klingon functions don't have 'parameters'. They have _arguments_ and are
expected to win them.