AutoStart doesn't work with a shrunken image

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 30 01:32:12 UTC 2001

Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com> is widely believed to have written:

> I'm currently at about 1.7MB with an automated majorShrink, and I've gotten
> that image down to 1 MB with my headless stripper and some manual
> intervention. I'm going to do some more work tonight on that...

Ooh, well done. One of the major problems I've noticed is that leaving
in the code that tries to do the whittling of classes/methods tends to
remove True & False and I get blow ups in the attempts to deal with
Booleans... rather frustrating but not important enough in practise for
me to have hit on it yet.

Oh and it's annoying to be told that you have to be in an MVC project
AND in the top project... bit tricky in recent images!

tim
Strange OpCodes: SD: Self Destruct