Where to find ModSqueak (Re: Essen ESUG experience report day 2)

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:42:39 UTC 2001

Hi Les and all!

--- Les Tyrrell <tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> I loved the stuff about ModSqueak, but where can I get it?  Don't tell me to
> download SWT 0.6- I've already checked, and it appears that ModSqueak is not
> in that.

You find the latest of ModSqueak at:

http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/stablesqueak

It is the "modsqueakjune29.sit" file (to be used with SWT of course). Don't ask me for
instructions cause I haven't looked at it myself yet - but I assume that there are instructions in
there somewhere.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek