SqueakFoundation public FTP server

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Aug 30 14:06:19 UTC 2001

Hi,

As Swiki's are (currently) unfit for the distribution of big files (no
restart, for starters), I have setup a public FTP server at
ftp.squeakfoundation.org (name is new so if you cannot resolve it, try again
tomorrow).

If people want to upload content, they can do so in /incoming - I'll try to
think up a sensible directory structure for the thing (comments appreciated
:-)).

At the moment the server is totally empty. I'll try to setup mirroring of some
well-known Squeak-related FTP servers in the coming days so the basic content
one can expect will be there. Again, suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Cees
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>