SqueakFoundation public FTP server

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 19:54:44 UTC 2001

Cees de Groot wrote:

> I setup mirroring on the SqF FTP server for:
> - st.cs.uiuc.edu:/Smalltalk/Squeak/ (main squeak distribution site)
> - ftp.inria.fr:/INRIA/Projects/SOR/users/piumarta/squeak/ (Ian's Unix ports)
>
> Suggestions for other mirrors are welcome - I want to try to bring together
> all Squeak-related material on this server.

Great work, Cees! How about Lex's stuff for penguin heads?

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/298/Squeak-lex.tgz

And somewhere out there are the almost official Debian packages.

Cheers

John

--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: