Sharp Zaurus SL-5000D Linux (Squeak?) PDA

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 1 03:51:52 UTC 2001

John.Maloney at disney.com wrote:

> Tim,
>
> Isn't there an alternative to gcc for StrongARM? For example, does
> CodeWarrior support StrongARM? I suppose there could be linking
> issue...
It might well, but I have no idea if it is freely available for *nix.
Acorn of course have/had the Norcroft/CodeMist compiler which is pretty
good but probably not available. M$ support ARM under VC++ of course but
I _really_ doubt that will run under *nix!

Of course there is the ol'Interval translator.....

tim