building the pluging Re: [updates] 10 for 3.2a

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Dec 2 17:29:37 UTC 2001

I also had to change the line
interpreterProxy->success((interpreterProxy->isWordsOrBytes(formBits))
&& (formBitsSize == (formPitch * formHeight)));

interpreterProxy->success((interpreterProxy->isWordsOrBytes((int)formBits))
&& (formBitsSize == (formPitch * formHeight)));

With this fixed I get all the way to the linking, where I get unresolved dependencies...
I guess I need a makefile for MPW which is not in the ijg distribution.

Karl