[BUG] Saving or publishing project takes forever

Eric Scharff Eric.Scharff at Colorado.EDU
Mon Dec 3 03:30:29 UTC 2001

Has anyone else had problems saving a project or publishing a project to
the SuperSwiki containing images?

To duplicate, I have done something like this:

1. Create a new project
2. Opened a file list and load in a JPEG into a window.  The JPEG I
chose was only around 20K.
3. Close the file list.  Now, the only thing in the project is the morph
containing the JPEG.
4. Publish the project by saving to the local disk (or to the SuperSwiki).

This seems to start an infinite loop on a reasonably new 3.1 image and
later.  It puts up "Publishing" and the subline "Collecting Resource", and
the bar keeps looping forever, steadily filling and starting again.  I let
it run for 2 1/2 hours on my G3 just in case.

Publishing projects seems to work for me, but publishing projects with
sufficiently large Forms never completes!

Anyone know if this is a bug, or have I done something horribly wrong?

-Eric