Virus problem

Mike Rutenberg mdrs at akasta.com
Mon Dec 3 08:10:38 UTC 2001

I am not sure if I understand exactly what problem you are seeing.

A couple of questions will make it easier to track down the cause of the
problem:
(1) Does every message you click on look exactly the same?
(2) Does every attachment looks exactly the same?
(3) Have you filed in Lex's Filtering change sets?
(4) Have you filed in my CelesteAccented-mdr change set?
(5) What other Celeste related change sets have you filed in?
(6) Why do you think this is a virus rather than a bug?

Thanks!

Mike