[BUG] Saving or publishing project takes forever

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Mon Dec 3 21:21:04 UTC 2001

Eric Scharff wrote:

> Upgrading to 3.2a did help, as now some images can be uploaded properly.
> I think it didn't work until the ResourceManager made its disk cache.

Without this remark I probably would searched forever!! Of course I
always tested with an existing disk cache!!

The attached update hopefully fixes this.

> Is there any way to "encourage" the forms that I load in to "remember"
> their original encodiing and sources, thus speeding up the publishing
> process?

They should actually remember the compression and even keep he original
file name. If you publish a project to a different server or a new name
all images are stored in that new location too.
Do you have a sequence where the compression gets dropped?

Thank you for finding this bug!

Michael