[BUG] Saving or publishing project takes forever

Eric Scharff Eric.Scharff at Colorado.EDU
Tue Dec 4 04:41:25 UTC 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Andreas Raab wrote:

> You should mention that we used to have a bug here so the problem might
> result from some version that didn't preserve the encoding properly. Also,
> there's still a problem if the "data source" isn't accessible (which may
> happen if some untrusted Squeaklet is loaded and the original jpeg file
> resides outside the sandbox). We'll be able to fix this problem nicely as
> soon as the new JPEG plugin is widely distributed.

I think I noticed that bug.  When I re-created the Forms from the "data
sources" (with the full updated 3.2 image) things worked **MUCH** better
than before.

Thanks to both of you!

-Eric