Jpeg plugin and *nix?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 06:04:43 UTC 2001

John Hinsley wrote:

> After having spent the weekend knocking the Gnu Make Manual into a form
> I feel happy to feed into the laserjet, I'm in need of some
> entertainment (although surely the line "and they will execute happily
> ever after" belongs to John Webster's Dutchess of Malfi on Ice, rather
> than to RMS' GMM?).
>
> Anyway, I'd like to build the Jpeg plugin. Can someone either point me
> to the source or if, as I suspect, I can use Squeak to produce the C
> code, point me in the direction of some documentation?

Forget it: I've worked it out (I think). Will try and build tomorrow.

Cheers

John
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211