[BUG] BookMorph menu item send all pages to server (was [beginner] can't save books)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 03:25:49 UTC 2001

morphic wrote:

> understand that the "send all pages to server" menu item on a BookMorph should create .bo and .spn files, but I always get an
> "Error: Server name not found."

I get the same error: 3.2alpha #4566 with just about anything from the
"send to server" menu items. As this method is documented in Mark's
book, it looks like it worked once upon a time ;-)

I wonder if someone tweaked URL and BookUrl was never tweaked to suit?

>From the comments, a file should be acceptable as URL, but currently
there simply isn't any dialogue allowing the user to choose an url.

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211