Workspace transformation

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Dec 6 02:41:37 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 05 December 2001 06:19 pm, Gary McGovern wrote:
> Does anyone know how to transform a workspace into another morph such as
> sketch and still have it work as a workspace ?

I don't think this is going to work; the Workspace (as most Morphs do)
depends on a specific composition (textMorph has a paragraph which has an
editor, etc.). If you changed its appearance it would no longer be able to
edit text (for instance).

Perhaps you can describe what you're trying to do and someone will have an
idea.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA