[bug] problem using Tools flap in 3.2a

Andy Stoffel Andrew.Stoffel at jenzabar.net
Thu Dec 6 18:01:13 UTC 2001

Just to add more data:

I don't see it with Windows 2K / Squeak 3.2alpha / updated to #4567

I see it with:

Mac OS X 10.1.1 / Squeak 3.2alpha (Carbon/ Squeak V3.0Alpha-18 VM)
updated to #4518

I also see it if I take the Squeak.images/.changes/.sources
from my W2K system that doesn't have a problem and move them
over to my Mac OS X system.

-Andy-