the Jpeg plugin and all that.....

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 6 18:37:54 UTC 2001

> > (There are also build issues on Unix, but that's not the critical
> > part....)
>
> It is for me ;-)

Okay, very quickly, I did this, as I recall:

	Make a directory "JPEGReaderWriter2Plugin" (check the name!) underneath
the "src" directory.

	Remove the "build" directory.  :)

	Make the build directory again, and re-run configure.

	Hack, I mean, edit the resulting makefile, and fine the line about
JPEGReaderWriter2Plugin.la.  Make sure that libjpeg.a is added to the
libtool command line.

	Run "make" and "make install".

That "hack makefile" part is irritating, but it should get you going.
To do it well, you could add a "make.inc" file if you are using my
patched mkgrafs script.

-Lex