[BUG][Whisker]MultiSelectHierarchicalListMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Dec 7 23:50:06 UTC 2001

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> Thanks Doug!
> Works now.
>
> I see you decided to lose the method-length pane height. I wonder why,
> it was pretty neat.

Nah, that's actually a bug.  (An interaction with changes since 3.0, but not critical enough to try to fix in the 3.1alpha Whisker update.)  It is fixed in the upcoming Whisker 0.93.

> I was just looking at ListItemWrapper, which has lots of one-line
> methods, and thinking that they could be compact-printed as
> canBeDragged ^true
> which would still be pretty clear, and leave more room for the
> intersting methods...

Not a bad idea, although that would involve forcing the use of pretty-printing.  Could be a preference, I suppose.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com