OrderedCollection

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Sat Dec 8 02:03:00 UTC 2001

That's not so clear what you're doing. PrintNl isn't a Squeak method.
If you're adding Record objects to your OrderedCollection and making Record
objects correctly and assuming myList is the variable referencing the
OrderedCollection then
(myList at: 1) name.
would access the 'name' method.

Regards,