[VM] [FIX] [ENH] RE: GC root table overflows. (repost) (fwd)

Scott A Crosby crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu
Sun Dec 9 13:37:40 UTC 2001

This appears to have been lost in the mail...

This code lets us pay an incrementalGC+tenure instead of a fullGC on a
root table overflow. (for a huge VM gain on any code that continiously
overflows the root table, like some code I'm writing.)

Can it be added into the current virtual machine?

Scott

--
No DVD movie will ever enter the public domain, nor will any CD. The last CD
and the last DVD will have moldered away decades before they leave copyright.