Workspace transformation

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Mon Dec 10 20:07:46 UTC 2001

Thanks Alan and Andreas,

It seems system windows won't embed in Wonderland objects except for the
camera itself. The option sometimes exists to embed in the Wonderland morphs
but the windows actually embed in the camera.

I made a BookMorph of workspaces and that worked ok, but the BookMorph
wouldn't embed in a Wonderland morph either.

The textmorph just made the wall completely black.

All this was done after the preference for systemWindowEmbed was set to
true.

Thanks
Gary