Workspace transformation

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Tue Dec 11 21:21:58 UTC 2001

Gary,

> That worked. But it didn't work by using 'move' from the
> halo. I had to use 'pick-up'. I imagine the SystemWindow has
> to be taken out of its pasteupmorph ?

Yes, I repeat, No ;-) Using the brown handle will move a morph within its
layer, e.g., the brown halo handle is a distinctively non-destructive,
non-DnD gesture. However, the Wonderlands wants distinctive drag and drop
gestures. Thus taking the system window either by the black handle _or_
grabbing it on its title will work but the brown halo want.

Cheers,
  - Andreas