How to make the Squeak window larger than the screen in win32?

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Wed Dec 12 06:42:19 UTC 2001

> You say "every win32 window" (which would imply not just Squeak)...

	Exactly.

> ...if that's true I think there is just no way of having windows span
> multiple virtual desktops.

	That's certainly how it seemed to me; that's why I asked the list. I
was hoping that what I wanted is possible despite the fact that I've
never seen an application behave that way yet.

	I'll continue to look for an authoratiative answer... I guess I'll try
somewhere at Microsoft.

-C

--
Craig Latta