building the latest Mpeg plugin on Linux.......

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Fri Dec 14 23:12:10 UTC 2001

John,

This is probably a line-end convention issue. If you have the "standard"
toolchain you should have a utility called "sqcat" which can be used to
convert (Mac-style) CRs into (Unixy-Style) LFs. If you don't you can convert
the file from Squeak by:

	contents := (CrLfFileStream readOnlyFileNamed: 'changesForSqueak.h')
contents; close.
	(CrLfFileStream newFileNamed: 'changesForSqueak.h') nextPutAll: contents;
close.

Then try again. Note that you may have to do this for more files.

Cheers,
  - Andreas