building the latest Mpeg plugin on Linux.......

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 23:38:26 UTC 2001

John M McIntosh wrote:

> Since this came from the mac is there a LF, or CR line ending issue
> at work/play here?

Could well be: I did a quick recode applemac whotsit.h to make the
posting clearer (essentially it reformats to a *nix line ending) and
make seems to have advanced to the next error! I'd always assumed that
gcc was LF/CR neutral (I can't recall issues with Windows and *nix code)
but maybe it's not for Mac, or bash is doing something.

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211