Primitive failure with second version of JPEGReadWriter2Plugin

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Dec 16 14:11:31 UTC 2001

Hi,
   I got the first version of the JPEGReadWriter2Plugin that John M.M.
compiled
and did some initial testing and everything seemed to perform well.
Then a second version of the plugin was put on the servers and I updated
but did not keep the old version on the hard disk.
Now I get errors popping up using the new version: primitive failure.

This is on a mac with latest 3.2a updates.

Failure happens what I try to create and to play back jmv movies.

Karl