[beginner] can't save books

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Sun Dec 16 19:56:09 UTC 2001

Hello John,
You're right. It does work. But I made a book last week in one image, copied
and pasted it to another Squeak and it wouldn't load. But having just tried
a small simple book, that worked.

In Squeak 2.7, the examples given in the book work perfectly well with URL
on the hard disk. Haven't tried ftp.

Gary