owner of squeak

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 23:26:21 UTC 2001

Gary Fisher wrote:

> Boycotting Squeak seems a little like holding your breath when you walk past
> a proscribed business just in case some of the air might have blown across
> their property.

Well put!

Non USA citizens might like to know (if they don't already) that
>>> Life Decisions (http://www.fightpp.org/)
is a so called "pro life" group. It's a real tribute to Disney that they
made it onto their boycott list. I wonder how?

Incidentally, I'm not sure that Cincom is on their list: the
non-commercial versions of VisualWorks are free to download.

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211