[Biosqueak] Sourceforge Site Created

John Tobler squeakmorph at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 23:31:15 UTC 2001

Re: owner of squeakBioSqueak now has a registered SourceForge project site at https://sourceforge.net/projects/biosqueak/.  The site is very "plain vanilla" right now but interested Squeakers can cure that.

I apologize for being out of the loop but jobhunting was hell.  Gratefully, I am employed again and will have a little (precious little) time to spend on getting BioSqueak organized.  If you want to participate, create a user account at http://sourceforge.net/ and either join the project at the site or email me privately and I will be happy to add you as a Developer Member or Admin.

Enjoy!

John Tobler
squeakmorph at yahoo.com