TextMorph code - help!

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 23:43:07 UTC 2001

Ned Konz wrote:

> On Friday 21 December 2001 02:04 pm, John Hinsley wrote:
>
> > I just wondered if you'd worked out a way to pop it up in italic?
>
> TextMorph new
> contents: (Text string: 'this is something longer than normal' attribute:
> TextEmphasis italic);
> fontName: #ComicBold size: 24;
> releaseCachedState; "<----added"
> openInWorld

Thanks Ned.

Someone could do an aweful lot of tutorialising around that little
snippet!

Cheers

John
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211