Source Forge Changes for 3.2.1

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 22 05:58:34 UTC 2001

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> is widely believed to have written:

> Plugins not build:
>                    FileCopyPlugin
>                    IntegerPokerPlugin
Was this because of a problem, or your choice? It built ok on linux this
afternoon.

> You'l get two errors in LargeIntergers, simply delete the "assert" funtion
> and prototype. (it's not used)
Didn't seem to be aproblem on linux. Aren't platform differences
wonderful....

One problem did arise on linux; platforms/Cross/vm/sq.h needs
#define sqFilenameFromStringOpen(d,s,n) sqFilenameFromString(d,s,n)
after
#define sqFilenameFromString(dst, src, num) \
(line 133 in my copy) in order to build. I'll try to commit the change
some time tomorrow if I can recall the incantation.
Oh, and you _have_ to have the LargeFile-jmm.cs installed. This is
potentially a problem in our vm maintenance process I suppose; how can
we make sure that things are kept in step? Maybe this would be helped by
SqCVS in some manner since we could make sure to fetch vm related
changesets along with the C code?

I wonder if Harry Potter has problems remembering his sourcery code?

tim
Useful random insult:- Can discern facts and form predictions with the acumen of an economist.