Source Forge Changes for 3.2.1

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sat Dec 22 23:06:59 UTC 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 09:58:34PM -0800, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> > Plugins not build:
> >                    FileCopyPlugin
> >                    IntegerPokerPlugin
> Was this because of a problem, or your choice? It built ok on linux this
> afternoon.

They weren't included in the Projectbuilders Makefile... I just tried,
IntegerPokerPlugin is no problem, but FileCopyPlugin needs an additional
library (and I havn't yet looked a t building that on OS X).

> Oh, and you _have_ to have the LargeFile-jmm.cs installed. This is
> potentially a problem in our vm maintenance process I suppose; how can
> we make sure that things are kept in step? Maybe this would be helped by
> SqCVS in some manner since we could make sure to fetch vm related
> changesets along with the C code?

Don't know if you really need them... I think they will be in the update
stream soon.

The real problem is that you need to customize the project (add some files,
remove some files) if you don't build the exact same modules as John. This
is annoying. I'd like to just type "make" or push some button. But there
seems to be no possiblility to use a script to build the "Makefile" used
by the Projectbuilder. That's bad.

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeakland.org