[GOODIE] TestMaker 0.2 [CSOTD]

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 23 21:28:58 UTC 2001

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 12:23:14AM +0300, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 10:27:08PM +0300, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> > This is a very good idea, I like it.
> Hey David. Thanks.
>
> > As long as it is OK to propose things
> > that create work for other people, I have some suggestions ;)
>
> Hey - no fair - you want to make suggestions, you're supposed to also
> cough up some helpful code :-) In the spirit of Goran's brave commitment
> (Go CSOTD!), give us a test, or implement at least one of the
> suggestions...

OK, you shamed me into it. Here is a CSOTD to add to TestMaker 0.2.  It
attempts to provide reasonable defaults for test class names and selectors.
This implementation expects to see a class name as part of the expression
being printed, which would be a typical case for an expression in a
workspace, although not necessarily for an expression in a debugger
pane.

Dave