[GOODIE] VMMaker one-click build and restart (with fix)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Dec 26 16:58:36 UTC 2001

Terribly sorry folks, but in my haste to put this out before Christmas,
I slopped it together with an embarassing mistake. After the new VM and
plugins are built, the VM must be restarted with OSProcess>>quitAndRestart
rather than with UnixProcess>>restartVirtualMachine. The attached change
set contains the one-line fix, and replaces the change set I sent out
previously (VMMaker-3-1-v3-plus-dtl).

- Dave