[CVS]Anyobdy know how to mirror a cvs repository?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 27 06:54:14 UTC 2001

For various reasons not too important here, I'd like to be able to keep
a repository on my linux macinhe that is a mirror of the
cvs.squeak.sourceforge.net repository. I had thought that simply using
cvs to get the latest files from SF followed by using cvs to commit
changes to my local repository (which is the one that SF was originally
built from!) would do the job. However it seems a bit more complicated
than that.
Could anybody tell me how to do it, or point me to doc on how to do it?

tim
Strange OpCodes: MBR: Move Bits Randomly