[Bug] error on file in 4483makeThumbNailTweak2-di

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Dec 27 23:53:20 UTC 2001

My 3.2alpha image (4599) doesn't have a Player56 class in it.  This is
probably a new Morphic player which you created (and possibly added to
the flap) which is causing problems.  You might want to browse that
class and look at its superclasses to see if it gives any hints of what
it is.  You could also try deleting the class.  (You may need to "chase
pointers" on the class in an inspector to see if an instance of
something is using it.)

In any case, I always keep a fresh (unmodified) copy of the downloaded
image/changes files around, and save my modified images under different
names.  Then you can always go back to your fresh 4441 image and
update-from-server with that one instead, if you had a problem with your
custom image.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com