[ANN][VM][SF] my Unix patches integrated into SF layout

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 31 18:31:34 UTC 2001

I'm giving up on keeping my changes patchable from Ian Piumarta's
distribution.  All the patches are starting to overlap, and so it is
becoming impractical to apply individual patches, anyway.  Plus, I'd
like to switch to using VMMaker, which means moving all the files
around....

I've posted the work on the Swiki:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2173

The most notable changes are that it's friendly to VMMaker, and that the
autoconf script can be used for more settings now.

There are also some minor bugs fixed regarding sound.

I would be perfectly happy for these to get folded into the communal
source forge site, if people want to go that route.

-Lex