Smalltalk strengths stand out - pdf

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Fri Feb 9 01:08:40 UTC 2001

>> When I follow this link I get a .pdf which has part of the title page, a
>> bunch of blank pages, and on the last page a list of IDC offices.  But the
>> text of the paper appears to be missing (or, more to the point, doesn't
>> appear at all).
>
>Looks fine here; all 16 pages.

yeah, me too.

It would be interesting to see an update or follow up to this report,
especially now that IBM has more Java programmers than Sun!

8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   Reporter: "What do you think of Western Civilisation?"
   M.K. Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."